EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Teachers Required - Knowsley/Sefton/Liverpool area
Milk Education 130.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Liverpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Teachers Required
Knowsley /Sefton and Liverpool area (ASAP)
Milk Education have just won another large contracts with a number of Primary Schools in the
Knowsley / Sefton / Liverpool area who are looking for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers to work on a weekly basis at their school.
These roles range from day to day, short-term and long-term roles. Working on a supply basis is flexible to suit your employment needs, therefore you can work as many or as little days as you require.
The Schools Milk Education work with are happy to employ both NQTs and Qualified Teachers work in their schools and have asked for the ideal teachers to have strong behaviour management with creating excellent engaging lessons .
* Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum in all year groups
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
* Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
* Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
* Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
* Maintaining discipline
We are looking for teachers that are:
* Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom;
* Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
* Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
* Creative in their approach to children's learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Free Lesson Plans.
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below