Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Executive Director, Corporate Products
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
- Devise and implement strategic plans of related product development, major in cash management business, such as virtual accounts, IPO receiving bank dividend services, etc.
- Work closely with various departments and business centres on decision making of marketing plan for cash management business
- Analyze cash management performance of the Bank and to understand the market trend and movements as part of the business strategy review process
- Liaise with frontlines to seize deals on cash management services.
- Active coordinate with external business partners, such as sponsors, law firms, share registrars in development of joint programs and new business alliances
- University graduate with major in Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of banking experience in corporate financing business and product development field
- Qualification in HKSI is stronly preferred
- Good knowledge on related corporate banking loan products (pledge/Pre-IPO financing, bilateral financing) and markets
- Good knowledge on cash management products and services
- Good knowledge on cross-border policies, such as external debt financing policy, cross-border cash pooling policy
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal as well as negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferred
Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager.