Peoria, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Duration: 9 Months
Start Date: 26th September 2019
- Design, enhance and implement the End User Compute platform and infrastructure to support the requirements of the business with an eye for continual improvement, including speed of delivery and user experience.
- Collaborate with senior technical leadership to develop and maintain the EUC technology roadmap.
- Work with other technology groups to streamline effective processes and drive continuous improvement for EUC infrastructure, services and support.
- Alignment of Business processes with Technology wherever needed for deriving better Business results (profits).
- Architect, design and manage the software distribution platform along with the governance of software deployment.
- Drive innovative solutions to provide our consultants with the best possible tools to serve our clients.
- Work closely with the Information Security team to ensure the suite of tools employed both meet our performance objectives as well as maintain the expected security posture of the firm.
- Act as a liaison between all pertinent architecture domains, while representing the interests of the key EUC constituents.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and End User Computing service engineering teams to provide customer-driven product improvement feedback.
- Assesses and creates a roadmap for intelligent automation, starting with the End User Support services with the potential to expand automation to other areas that provides End User Productivity and Collaboration. Develop automation scripts (for chat bot or other like AI products) for efficient deployment and operations of the service desk leading to improved user experience
- Produce and validate reference architecture implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize design patterns and best practices for End User Computing services.
- Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of End User Computing best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
Desired Skill, Experience, Qualifications, and Certifications:
- Experience with architecting, deploying and supporting Microsoft Modern Management platforms including InTune, SCCM Cloud Management Gateway, Windows Autopilot, Windows as a Service, Azure Portal and others
- Windows 10 design, architecture and deployment methodologies
- Understands Office 365 products including Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, on premise, online and hybrid
- Understands Microsoft MDM tools - Intune, Azure Identity and Rights Management, Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Architecting and design the Citrix XenApp , Microsoft RDS and VDI environment (Citrix, VMware)
- Architecting and design the System centre, Good knowledge of Migration of AD, Exchange, SharePoint and Virtualization solution (VMware, Hyper V)
- Good knowledge of ITIL and Incident Management / Service Desk Processes.
- Basic understanding of DHCP ,DNS , storage and Networking
Working experience with following tools and technologies:
- Using Jira to map out Agile methodology
- Strong analysis experience in a full software development lifecycle / SDLC technology environment
- InTune, SCCM Cloud Management Gateway, Windows Autopilot, Windows as a Service
- O365 tools and technologies
- Citrix XenApp , Microsoft RDS and VDI environment (Citrix, VMware)
- Strong Microsoft office skills- Excel, Visio , Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Sway etc.
- Experience with Safe Agile methodology and ITIL
- Microsoft O365 and Citrix certification will be preferred.
About VALUE MOMENTUM:
Value Momentum provides Software and Services to Insurance, Healthcare & Financial Services firms. Our Customers like working with us because we deliver value to their initiatives, thereby, driving their momentum. We do this by applying a time-tested formula of combining strong technology expertise with industry experience.
Our Software is offered as part of our Foundry family of products that addresses Product Configuration, Rating, Underwriting and Agent Portal. Our Service offerings include Content and Collaboration, Information and Insights, Verification and Validation, and Application Services.
ValueMomentum has placed strategic importance to R&D for its Software and Services offerings to differentiate in the markets we operate in. These R&D efforts have led to the filing of patents that enhance Value Momentum's intellectual capital and drive momentum to our Clients' initiatives. With our help, our Clients are driving momentum to their initiatives involving targeting the right customers, selecting profitable business, optimizing pricing, retaining valuable customers through better service, web-enabling delivery channel interactions, automating knowledge processes, creating system-wide efficiencies for delivery of products & services and becoming the "market-of-choice" for top producing Channels and Customers - while optimizing IT operations.
ValueMomentum has world class delivery centers in Piscataway, NJ and Hyderabad, India. There are additional Client Services and Business Development offices in Sunnyvale, CA and Hyderabad, India. ValueMomentum is appraised as at Level 3 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI). ValueMomentum is also a SSAE 16 - SOC 2 certified company.- provided by Dice