ETL Testers with T-SQL and PL-SQL - Healthcare Domain
Computer Enterprises, Inc.
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Skype interview required face to face preferred
***T-SQL and PL-SQL are required***
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work effectively to define testable user stories and acceptance criteria with key business and technology stakeholders
- Responsible for designing and execution Test cases for database validation
- Contribute to product and process improvement discussions and the refinement of QA best practices.
- Log Defects in Defect Tracking system, Jira and communicate with the team
- Perform Regression, Functional Testing , End to End Testing
- Prepare complex SQL queries to Automate the Test cases
- Analyze, design, develop, and maintain test cases, test approaches, and test plans
- Responsible for completeness and quality of all project related test assets
- Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements, evaluation of available data in repositories, ID gaps, and owns test data provisioning tasks.
- 5 Plus years of experience working in software Quality Assurance methodologies and process improvement
- 5 Plus years of experience in testing Database Application to validate source to destination data movement and transformation.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment (Development, QA, Product Management, and Support).
- Experience in Regression, End to end Testing ,Functional Testing and System Testing
- Proficient in creating Test cases, Test Queries, Test data required for Testing
- Worked on SDLC/STLC
- Expert technical skills with hands on testing experience using SQL queries.
- Expert level problem solving skills, with knowledge of tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical problems.
- Hands on experience in relational databases.
- Expert in Database testing with excellent SQL skills and queries
- Experience with Agile/scrum methodology and practices
- Hands on experience working on MS SQL server and oracle
- Excellent knowledge of black/white-box test concepts including test automation.
- Experience working on Jira, bug tracking system
Good to have
- Experience working on DVO(data Validation Option) for Database Automation
- Automated Database Test cases
- Coding in C# or Java
- Experience in working on GIT/Bitbucket
- Informatica PowerCenter experience (Good to have)
- Facets knowledge
- BDD and TDD