Anonymous 24.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Worthing, Sussex, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Construction
An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a healthcare provider based in East Sussex. My client is looking to recruit an Estates Officer (Planning) on an interim basis for 3-6 months with potential of the role going permanent.
The successful candidate will be accountable to the Estates Manager, for areas of responsibility including the compilation, filing and administration of Compliance documentation, technical support for the following areas, Lifting Equipment Regulations, Water Management, Low Voltage Electrical Systems and safety and Medical Gasses and Helpdesk networking equipment. There will be an ongoing clear focus upon balancing the planned maintenance activities with the reactive activities service.
- Responsible for the installation maintenance and repair of the physical assets of the Trust and external client organisations.
- Plans and co-ordinates planned and breakdown maintenance work and minor project activities of maintenance staff and contractors including allocation and reallocation of staff according to changing priorities in order to ensure the service is delivered in a safe and timely manner. Ensure service delivery meets the needs of external clients in order to secure and potentially increase income for the Trust.
- Audit 10% sample of work recorded on the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), to ensure that jobs have been completed to a satisfactory standard and that complete and accurate job feedback is entered onto the CMMS.
- Liaise with Estates Management and purchase spares as required to enable service delivery in a responsive, timely and cost effective manner.
- Responsible for the maintenance of centralised register of insurance and other statutory inspections as per the Compliance Dashboard of the MICAD asset management system and other registers and Estates records to be maintained as directed across all SCFT and other organisations properties.
- To provide appropriate technical assistance, training, instruction and guidance to ensure engineering/building staff understand and are able to use tools, equipment and information systems provided.
- Responsible for issuing Permits to Work and to be an Authorised Person for appropriate engineering services and manage work associated with those services.
The successful candidate will have NHS/Healthcare experience as well as experience using CAFM systems.
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted