Estates Maintenance Technician
Anonymous 30026.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
An exciting new opportunity has arisen working for a Higher Educational establishment based in South West London as an Estates Maintenance Technician.
This is a static role, permanent position working a standard 35 hours a week.
• Assisting the Maintenance Supervisor
• Undertaking electrical and mechanical fault diagnostics and undertake repairs including local and central air handling systems, boilers, comfort cooling units, fans, filters and other HVACD equipment.
• Repairs on hot and cold drainage systems to a competent level
• Safely replace water systems such as taps, sinks, shower units etc.
• Repair and replace pipework
• Ensure all customer requests are cost effectively resolved as soon as possible to the customers satisfaction
• Undertake general maintenance tasks and repairs to doors, windows, flooring, furniture and building fabric.
Please note, the successful candidate will join the 'Out of hours cover roster' after three months service.
• Level 2 qualification in construction, building services, electrical or mechanical engineering
• Previous experience in construction, maintenance or building services
• Previous experience of working in the Higher Educational sector is desirable
Please express you interest in the vacancy by applying using the relevant links, or alternatively, contact the office directly.
It is sometimes necessary to close vacancies before the closing date. If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful