Bellingham, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Premier Equipment is looking for an Equipment Mechanic primarily responsible for the maintenance of large stone crushing machinery.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Driving to the job site.
- Inspecting large stone crushing machinery
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Ability to lift heavy machinery.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Ability to work after-hours if required.
- Good communication skills
Premier Equipment, Inc., based in Bellingham MA, is a leading supplier of material processing systems in New England. We are authorized distributors for leading brands; Superior , Sandvik , Anaconda , Edge and Tesab