Enterprise Technical Analyst
Bellevue, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
*** Full-time with a Fortune 500 company, our direct client; Global leader catering to the daily essentials over the decades, covering entire North America & beyond !!
*****NO WORK VISA SPONSORSHIP'S
Job Title: Enterprise Technical Analyst
Location: Bellevue Suburbs, WA
Compensation: Base salary + profit sharing plans + benefits + relocation
- To Support the establishment and governance of Company s Enterprise Technical Architecture (ETA), comprised of a coordinated set of enterprise technical principles, technical strategies, technical standards, target state technical architecture patterns, and technical transition road-maps .
Required Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications:
- Applied knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, cloud services, database management, and operations
- Applied experience implementing technical solutions
- Applied written, verbal and customer-facing presentation skills
- Applied experience with IT architecture processes, frameworks, methods, and tools
- Applied experience developing, implementing and supporting process and tool frameworks
- Applied experience with modeling tool usage and management
- Applied experience with process and artifact lifecycle management
Job Duties/Essential Functions:
- Analyzes Company s current business solutions, technologies, environments, methods, resources and organization
- Analyzes industry, technology and market trends
- Supports the establishment of a coordinated set of enterprise level technical principles, technical strategies, technical standards, target state technical architecture patterns, and technical transition roadmaps
- Supports management of ETA change as needed to support evolving business and IT strategy
- Supports governance of Company s ETA
- Develops, documents, and communicates ETA processes.
- Develops and documents ETA s architecture repository, document repository, and modeling tools
- Integrates ETA processes, systems, and tools
- Manages process and artifact lifecycles
- Manages architecture modeling and document repository operations, including users
- Develops performance metrics and reporting for both ETA operations and target state outcomes
- Monitors and reports performance metrics
- Facilitates ETA communications channels and forums.
TO APPLY ONLINE, please respond with updated copy of Resume, Contact Info s & mention your current resident / work status in USA .
Feel free to CALL or EMAIL me anytime for inquiries and/or discussions!
Email: | Work: 1- ext.126 (eastern time)
Mobile: |- provided by Dice