Enterprise Application Developer
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Insurance & Superannuation
Agile Premier has a St.Louis based client seeking an Enterprise Application Developer to join their team on a direct hire basis.
**Unfortunately, the client will not sponsor visa or work C2C. **
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience a plus.
ERP Development / Support:
Demonstrated experience with hands on development in Financials and/or HR systems with vendor ERP packages, object-oriented and/or procedural based languages. Systems include PeopleSoft, Fusion, SAP, Lawson, Java, C++, Visual Basic, .Net, C#, COBOL, etc.