Anonymous 33824.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
The School was recently reported 'GOOD' by OFSTED and their aim to maximise learner potential to the highest academic levels. The School encourage a love of learning that will last a lifetime.
They are looking for a candidate who has a real passion for Teaching English in order to motivate and inspire the students.
The successful candidate will be one whom has a lot of experience teaching the English Language, but specialising in English Literature ideally. The English Faculty is a warm, reflective team in which staff work very hard to deliver high standards of learning and teaching. The post is full-time and could lead to a permanent opportunity within the School for the right candidate.
The School are very interested to hear from candidates who hold QTS, however would consider all applicants with relevant experience.
For further information or to find out about other roles available within Northampton the and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required