English NQT - Greenwich, South East London | September 2018
Anonymous 29000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Greenwich, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
English Teacher NQT - September 2018 START - Permanent - Greenwich
Are you a trainee English teacher looking for a new and fresh challenge in a school where behaviour is outstanding?
Would you like to teach with a supportive department with an outstanding track record of teacher training?
Prospero Teaching is working closely with a school who has improved rapidly over the years, and is now heading towards 'outstanding' status, and they looking for a English Teacher (NQT) to join their already outstanding department.
About the school and contract:
• English Teacher/ NQT position
• Royal Borough of Greenwich
• Highly reputable and friendly secondary school
• Well known for its outstanding & supportive induction programme
• A larger than average school with overachieving sixth form
• The NQT induction programme is fully comprehensive and support is provided throughout.
• The school offers a broad and balanced curriculum and teaches GCSE, B-TEC and A-Level.
• The leadership team has a strong vision for the school's future.
The English Teacher (NQT) will:
• You will be planning and delivering an English Literature and Language timetable consisting of Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4 and GCSE lessons.
• Be open to those who have a solid work-ethic and great enthusiasm for their subject.
• Work in an established department who are able to provide excellent support throughout your induction.
The Successful English Teacher (NQT) will:
• Have been graded as good or outstanding in your last observations.
• Benefit from an inspirational and supportive Head of Department whose hard work is really starting to pay off through the rise in GCSE results
• Have an up to date, fully enhanced DBS, or willing to get one
• Have a Teaching Degree (PGCE/QTS)
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• UK classroom experience
Do you have a friend who is a teacher looking for work? Recommend them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Here at Prospero Teaching we work with only the most exceptional teachers from around the world. Giving teachers from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, The Netherlands and Belgium international opportunities to prosper in their teaching career. Our attitude is to focus on making a real impact to education and the teaching profession, learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If teaching from overseas we can help you out with your bank account and accommodation as well as heaps of aftercare and continued professional development