Engineer User Experience III
Avesta Computer Services
San Jose, California, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Lead User Experience Designer Cisco IoT UX We are seeking a lead UX Designer to join our Cisco IoT UX Design Team.
What will you do?
As the Lead User Experience Designer, you will be responsible to work on different project with other UX designer to improve usability. You will be joining a talented design and brand team responsible for the entire Cisco IoT user experience.
How will you be doing this?
- Share best practices and industry UX design trends.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to further improve our user experience.
- Understand the UX processes and methodologies and be the bridge between business requirements, user research, branding, visual design, and technology.
- Articulate intuitive interactions and workflows
- Effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- You have experience leading UX team and mentoring junior designers in the team.
- You have experience working in a product and engineering environment.
- You Have a great eye for design and obsess over UI design.
- You are a self-starter, work well with little oversight.
- You are an expert of best practices for information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- You have at least five years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex web applications.
- You have strong time-management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed.
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- You have experience with UX design for complex workflows and/or for technical end users or domain experts.
- You have experience working with user data.
Interested candidates can send their resume to nini at avestacs dot com- provided by Dice IoT,UX,UI,Wireframes