Engineer Technician III
Sterling St James LLC
Leavenworth, Kansas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
TITLE: ENGINEER TECHNICIAN III
AREA: GREATER NORTH KANSAS CITY
Our client, a company with roots dating back to mid 1800's and a history of producing premier quality manufactured products with a focus on product innovation and development.
Where there is growth there is opportunity. They have asked Sterling St. James, LLC to help them identify and screen for qualified candidates to fill a Engineer Technician lll position.
This position develops machinery and equipment by identifying and translating required documents, into production ready documents
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Reviews project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment, nature of technical problems and possible solutions such as part redesign, substitution of material or parts, or rearrangement of parts or sub-assemblies.
- Drafts detailed drawing to request parts fabrication by machine, sheet metal or wood shops.
- Devises, fabricates, and assembles new or modified mechanical components or assemblies for products such as industrial equipment and machinery.
- Creation of models of parts and assemblies in addition to working drawings in SolidWorks.
- Draws schematic representations utilizing Solid works, NC programming..
- Solid understanding of an ERP system.
- Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems.
- Works with research and development in new product design, generates creative solutions.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Communications - verbal, written or listening.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Observes safety procedures.
Education and/or Experience
Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or related experience
If you think you are "the" candidate for this position send your resume for consideration.