Energy Efficiency Manager
Walsall, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Government & Defence
Our client, a provider of affordable housing in the West Midlands are currently recruiting for a Energy Efficiency Manager on a permanent basis. With excellent benefits, smart offices and a central location, this could be the next big success in your career.
* Effectively manage the energy provision service, Fuel Good, to ensure this is commercially viable
* Manage the effectiveness and performance of the communal heating systems, solar pv and renewable technologies portfolio, ensuring value for money is achieved.
* Support the Director of Energy & Programme Management to successfully deliver the Energy Plan.
* Effectively manage the Energy Provider Partnership with Co-operative Energy (Fuel Good), ensuring KPIs are met and income is generated.
* Analyse contract performance and produce reports on contract performance.
* Engage the local community in energy saving behavioural change to achieve reduction in fuel poverty.
* Line management responsibility for 2 x Energy Analysts.
* Post holder reports directly to the Director of Energy & Programme Management.
* Experience of working with partnering arrangements.
* Contract management and commercial experience.
* A thorough understanding of the legislation and guidance relating to the energy market and energy funding opportunities.
* Knowledge of energy saving initiatives, measures and technologies.
* Analytical with the ability to organise and coordinate complex data and information.
* 27 days annual leave
* Christmas closedown
* Choice of pension schemes
* Flexible working
* Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
Interested in this Energy Efficiency Manager vacancy? Feel free to get in touch with Kane now to discuss the role in more detail