Employee Benefits Account Executive, My Benefit Advisor
USI Insurance Services
Exton, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
General Description: The Emerson Reid Account Executive will be responsible for driving continuous new business revenue growth as well as maintaining existing business revenue growth.
- Develop positive business relationships with brokers, both new and existing, to ensure continued sales growth.
- Demonstrate proficiency at the discovery process (sales due diligence) and conceptual presentation .promoting Emerson Reid's competitive products and services in a concise and persuasive manner.
- Ability to develop and follow through on a sales business plan that includes prospecting strategies that can generate new broker leads and first appointments.
- Prepare for and participate actively in sales meetings and 1:1 meetings with the sales manager.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on insurance, market, carrier and product knowledge, to help guide the brokers through the complexities of health care reform.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with carriers.
- Strategize with the brokers on sales opportunities to grow the book of business.
- Comply with CRM tasks to track appointments and appropriately label broker opportunities.
- Assist with the service function for most important cases including responsibility for additional lines of business sales, case conservation, all renewal and service activities.
- Demonstrated ability to sell new business and maintain positive broker relationships.
- A positive, consultative sales approach.
- Strong degree of self motivation.
- Goal oriented.
- High activity levels.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to creatively and proactively problem-solve.
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy environment.
- Personable and credible.
- Professional and dependable.
- Strong understanding of Employee Benefits.
- Familiarity with products, services, competitive offerings, market needs and industry trends.
- Good understanding of alternate funding arrangements including full and partially insured, minimum premium, self-insured, etc.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills; capable of using and interpreting benefit related facts and figures.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Life, Accident & Health License is required.