Embedded Software Engineer
Global Resourcing 50000.00 Euro . EUR Per annum
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Steve Henry
Our market group develops and markets innovative systems for the security of buildings and sites. These include access control, video surveillance and intrusion detection.As a leader in the international industry for physical access control and security management, we base our products on state-of-the-art software and hardware technology. Many top companies use our security solutions. Think of banks, large public buildings, airports and multinationals.
What are you going to do?
As an Embedded software engineer, your heart and ambition lies in technology. Within this challenging position you will work on our AEOS access control system where controllers and RFID readers are a very important part. This means thinking through smartly and arriving at good, thorough and maintainable solutions, but also thinking along with us and helping us with new strategies and improvements on our products. The developments take place on application level as well as on drivers, communication stacks and protocols level.
Of course you do not only do this jointly with the Embedded team consisting of 6 people where we work on the basis of Agile/Scrum.
Who are we looking for?
As rastechneut you obviously know everything about Embedded software and software developments.You are eager to learn, analytical and ambitious and have an unsaturated drive to challenge yourself and develop yourself further in the field of security concepts and solutions. You know how to convert challenges and issues into software solutions!
You also have a completed HBO or WO education in the direction of Embedded Systems, Informatics, Electrical Engineering or related training. You have years of experience (at least 5) in a comparable role and you are also someone who knows how to take steps in our product development. You also have an inexhaustible source of energy and inspiration to fill this role.
In addition, I am about the following skills and abilities:
- Strong coding skills in C, C ++;
- Experience with Real Time operating systems (FreeRTOS or other RTOS)
- Experience with microcontrollers and affinity with hardware
- Experience with Embedded Linux and Scripting is an advantage
- Experience with RFID/NFC and BLE is an advantage
- Experience in the area of security and cryptography is an advantage
- Experience with Embedded JAVA is an advantage
- Thinking in hardware/software & product improvements
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Communicative and a proactive attitude;
- Result-oriented, quality driven and stress resistant;
- Hands-on mentality, team player.
What we offer
A challenging role for a dynamic and international company. A job with a lot of responsibility, but also the freedom to organize the job in such a way that you can really make a difference! A competitive salary, good fringe benefits and a pleasant working environment are self-evident.