Electrical Lead (FEED)
al-Hisah, Umm Salal, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
As Electrical Lead (FEED) you will be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of Electrical system design and equipment technical and execution definition, selection, and design, including planning for Detailed Design, Procurement, Installation, and Testing / Commissioning. You will ensure that related technical requirements (e.g. project specifications, data sheets, etc.) developed during FEED fully comply with project requirements. Effectively collaborate with the Facilities Team and FEED contractor engineers and Operations to ensure that the Electrical system scope of supply is fully integrated and optimised. You will provide oversight of the FEED contractor's and Vendor's and/or Engineering Subcontractor's production of associated deliverables within project budget and challenging schedule.
Some travel may be required with this role.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in related Electrical engineering discipline
- Solid professional experience, in a releated role of which you should have substantial experience in a senior project engineering / engineering supervision role with overall responsibility for engineering execution
- Broad and extensive knowledge of Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria Offshore facilities and structures design, construction, and operations Engineering administration
- Strong knowledge of design requirements of Electrical system engineering groups and disciplines
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Ability to make decisions in the general interest while pursuing business results
- Be able to prepare contingency plans for the unexpected
- Good knowledge of worldwide vendors and contractors
- Sound understanding of contract laws, insurance, legal and industry practices
- Strong organizational and technical judgment skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.