DATS Recruitment Ltd
salary: 50000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
We're looking for an Electrical Engineer on a permanent staff basis to manage electrical projects within a technical engineering team in a process plant environment.
What is required?
* You will undertake electrical and instrument project engineering responsibilities over a range of projects on site.
* Manage technical specifications and preparations along with reviewing plant drawings.
* You will manage estimates for all electrical and instrumentation work undertaken.
* Work alongside Project Manager and in conjunction with design team to ensure accuracy of design and completion of works.
Experience & Qualifications
* You should have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role as a Project Engineer or an Electrical Engineer.
* Degree / ONC / HNC qualified in Electrical Engineering or Control & Instrumentation Engineering with a wide range of experience in Chemical Industry.
* Competent using AutoCAD, able to understand and interpret drawings.
* You will be able to demonstrate your experience within a manufacturing / production environment and adaptability between design, operations and maintenance related projects.
Pay and benefits
* Salary: £40,000-£50,000 per annum
DATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace