Electrical Construction Project Engineer
Milpitas, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
SASCO is one of the largest privately held electrical and data contractors in the nation. At SASCO, you can be part of a dynamic team that includes the most talented, creative, and experienced people in the industry. This team of the "best of the best" is the core of a culture that encourages you to improve and grow to the highest level of your abilities. In order to maintain who and where we are, we believe in hiring only the best, who are winners in their respective career fields.
Supporting the Project Managers, the Project Engineer will have the following job duties:
- Ensure timely procurement and delivery of materials to job site by working with purchasing department.
- Regular dialogue with labor superintendents, project foremen and office staff.
- Build long-term customer relationships by consistently meeting expectations and offering innovative solutions.
- Provide consistent feedback and reports to Project Managers.
- Additional duties as determined by Project Managers.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- 1+ years experience and/or strong interest in Electrical contracting, project management (assistant management).
- Internship and/or experience with an Electrical Contractor preferred.
- General understanding of architectural, structural drawings (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Drafting skills with AutoCAD (2012) experience a plus.
- Degree in Construction Management, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or Civil Engineering highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Familiarity with Accubid estimating system or similar systems.
SASCO offers a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. SASCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test and reference checks. Qualified candidates should send cover letter, resume & salary history to Recruiting at .