Nonstop Recruitment 33000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Carlisle, Cumbria, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Our client, a leading provider of engineering training based in West Cumbria is now seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Trainer/assessor
Main duties and responsibilities:
Monitoring the Quality of engineering assessors through sampling of learner portfolios, observations & company KPI's to comply with the IQA strategy
Holding regular IQA standardisation meetings & ensuring the quality of assessment is up to AO standards
Meeting EQA's & presenting company IQA evidence
Management of assessor training to meet TAQA standard on continuous cycle
Monitor the use of OneFile with all assessors & learners
Support assessors / trainers in the use of OneFile, including the training & support of new staff
Provide monthly reports from OneFile on learner /assessor usage & also administration support (for reports)
This is a highly specialist role that will require the following core competencies:
• Time-served engineer (E&I bias)
• Knowledge of work based learning
• IQA (IV) award (or agreement to work towards)
• Assessors award
• Good sound knowledge of Onefile
• Experience of Internal Verification (min 3 years).
• Ability to work closely with assessors & managers from all disciplines
• Proficient in MS Office particularly Excel, able to create and work with complex Excel spreadsheets.
• Initiative to be able to develop and improve systems and procedures.
• Actively contribute to the achievement of the Business Plan, Self-Assessment and Quality Improvement Plan.
• Proven ability to maintain and develop positive working relationships both internally and externally.
• Present a positive and professional image at all times.
• Maintain occupational competencies by attending informal/formal training.
• Strong attention to detail with high level organisational skills and self-management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to prioritise workloads.
• Effective team working skills and collaboration in efficient task management.
The above should not be regarded as an exhaustive list of duties. You may at any time, be required to perform other duties, which the Senior Management team deem consistent with your competencies and your status within the organisation.
If interested, contact Paul Smith on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)