Task Management Inc
Bloomingdale, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Days & Hours:
- 1 day time EDM Operator, Monday Thursday, 6am to 4:30pm, with OT as needed on Fridays. Will increase after conversion depending on performance.
- 1 night time EDM Operator, Monday Thursday, 6pm to 4:30am, with OT as needed on Fridays.. Will increase after conversation depending on performance. We offer a 15% shift differential for employees who work nights.
Meet the customer s needs by setting up and operating a wire or sinker EDM machine to the customer s specifications as detailed in the process books. This while achieving quality, cost and delivery objectives for assigned projects.
Machine parts according to process sheets ensuring rates are met or exceeded.
Measure parts as directed, to ensure parts are within the defined specifications to meet quality standards.
Appropriately label parts which do not meet quality standards.
Complete fixture tear-downs and machine set ups as needed for a specified job.
Identify the need for and complete electrode and wire changes when needed.
Inform management of any maintenance issues or problems related to a job.
Complete a daily time records to accurately reflect the amount of time per job activity.
Make recommendations for improvements to the production supervisors to insure continuous improvement of quality and company performance.
Keep work area clean, organized and free from clutter. The machine must be wiped down each shift.
Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents in English.
- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences in English.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- The ability to use a computer.
- Experience using measuring equipment such as caliper, micrometer, gages
- Minimum of 5 years CNC EDM sinker or wire machining experience.
- High school degree or GED required.
Essential Physical Requirements
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending.
- Physical strength to lift and carry 50 pounds frequently.
- Visual acuity (corrected) to read directions and prints and to inspect machined parts closely to ensure that they meet specifications.
TO APPLY:Please email resume to