ED RN / Emergency Registered Nurse (ER RN) - You'll love our culture
Texas Health Resources
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Are you looking for a team you'll respect and be challenged by every day? Are you ready to rise to the occasion in an environment where you're inspired and can make your mark? You'll find it here.
We're looking for ED Nurses to join our amazing nursing team today.
Where you'll work:
- You'll have the opportunity to locate a facility near you with rural and city locations throughout the DFW Metroplex.
- With 14 of our 15 wholly owned hospitals having achieved the Magnet® or Pathway to Excellence® designation, you'll enjoy a magnetic work environment that promotes professional autonomy, nursing excellence and evidence-based practice. It's an environment where compassion - both for patients and each other - is standard operating procedure.
- You'll enjoy coming to work every day. Work with people who become family. We cry together. We laugh together. We celebrate together. From sock day to snow cones and food drives to story hour, we love to serve our patients, each other and our communities….and have a lot of fun along the way.
Come be a part of our Texas Health family and do your life's best work here. Explore our Emergency Nursing opportunities today and apply ://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.OYvSn_e.K
$10,000 sign-on bonus for select full time ED RN positions.
We offer our Nurses
- RN Step Program and Nursing Career Advancement Program (NCAP).
- Unlimited access to more than 4,000 hours of online continuing education (CE) for professional and career development. Plus, our specialty nurses get nursing certification test prep content.
- A Nursing Congress that gives our RNs a powerful voice for the system-wide practice of nursing and a pathway to accountability and authority for the pursuit of nursing excellence. We do this by creating an exceptional experience for patient- and family-centered care throughout the system.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects which will improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- Excellent BENEFITS including a generous 401(k) program with match, paid time off and time to volunteer in your community, competitive health care choices and a number of wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy.
- And so much more.
Salary Range: $25.00 - $50.82/hour, commensurate with working experience / shift
Texas Health Highlights
- Of our 15 wholly owned hospitals, 5 are Magnet® designated and 8 are Pathway to Excellence® facilities
- A FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®" (5th year in a row)
- Named to the 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine and Great Place to Work®
- Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as a Best Places to Work (2018 and 2019)
- A 2019 "America's Best Employers for Diversity" by Forbes
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Women" by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (4th year in a row)
What our requirements include
- Associate degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required (BSN preferred)
- One-year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program (One year of Emergency experience strongly preferred)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- ACLS, PALS upon hire
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Today at Texas Health, our mission rings truer than ever. We're on a mission to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve. Together we can and will do great things. Join us as we care for others. We'll come out stronger than ever before.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.