Early Years Teaching Assistant - Doncaster
Teaching Personnel 65.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Rotherham, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
ARE YOU EXPERIENCED SUPPORTING IN EYFS?
We could have your perfect role!
Teaching Personnel are currently representing a school in the Rotherham area of South Yorkshire. We are currently looking for an Early Years (Nursery) Specialist, who can commit to a full time role.
The successful candidate must be able to enthuse and motivate all children to learn and be committed to their educational and social development. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who can work to support the class Teacher with Play Led Learning in and outside the classroom. Applicants must have an NVQ Level 2 qualification as a minimum requirement for teaching assistants or equivalent; previous Teaching Assistant experience in Foundation Stage is desirable; the ability to work as part of a team to provide an inclusive environment; knowledge and understanding of child development; a willingness to work with families; the ability to lead activities for groups of children; a good working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and experience of supporting children with additional needs.
Candidates are required to have good literacy, numeracy and communication skills, be able to work effectively as part of a team under instruction, as well as have the ability to use their initiative and work independently.
Our Ideal Early Years Teaching Assistant will have:
* Minimum of NVQ L2 or equivalent
* Good Literacy, Numeracy and communication skills (A - C, GCSE Levels)
* Recent experience in a Nursery/Early Years setting
* Good understanding of child development and play led learning
* Ability to create an inclusive environment
* Ability to use own initiative and work independently and as part of a team
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
* Ongoing development through our unrivalled CPD Academy
* A dedicated consultant who will work for you
* Support with interviews to find your ideal position
* Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
* Full and Part Time work to fit around your existing commitments
* Experience in a range of settings, including Integrated Resource Units
To apply for this role, please contact the North Primary Team on (phone number removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.