EAL Teaching Assistant
Protocol Education 75.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Croydon, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Education
Protocol Education are currently working with a school in the Croydon area who are seeking a Teaching Assistant to support their EAL pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis.
The ideal candidate will be working with children in KS1 - KS2.
The ideal candidate must be:
· Able to speak one of the following languages - Spanish, Portuguese or Polish.
· Able to help support the classroom.
· Happy to work with students in a group or 1 to 1 basis.
· Responsible to support key EAL pupils and assist with guided reading and assist them with learning English
Benefits of the role include:
· CPD Training.
· Competitive pay.
· Ongoing professional development.
· Weekly pay
· Teaching Assistant
· Full time or Part Time
All candidates are required to:
· Have the legal right to work in the UK.
· Be able to provide 2 references.
· Hold or be prepared for us to apply for a full DBS
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant vacancy, please apply online now