Dot Net developer
Vision Integration Technologies, Inc.
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Proficient in .NET Frameworks, C#, Web Services, WPF, Visual Studio, ADO, Unit/Automated testing, SQL Server, Azure
- Strong C# .NET Developer with Strong SQL Server DB Skills
- Experience with Windows Forms in C# .NET and ADO .Net
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 +
- Experience with Client Server Applications
- Experience with WPF and WebServices
- Experience with Git or Collaboration Tools
- Include logic in the SQL Database, creation of tables, functions, integration with other systems (Petex Suite to monitor Wells)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology
- In-depth knowledge of Software Design, Development, Implementation & Testing
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independently and respond quickly to developing problems
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple support responsibilities and tasks in a complex multi-user environment.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Azure experience
- Petex Suite Knowledge
ACTIVITIES TO PERFORM
- Create, maintain and debug product solutions, source code, installers, and unit tests.
- The majority of the work will be done on the Database side.
The employee would on a cycle of 3 weeks onsite and then 1 week remotely
VisionIT relentlessly delivers top talent to help our clients excel. We have been trusted for over 20 years to align the right talent to the right opportunity, expertly solving unique business challenges. From small businesses to the Fortune 500, our clients appreciate our consultative approach, resourcefulness, and fast response to their individual needs. Our prospective candidates and existing consultants can count on VisionIT to passionately help them maximize their career choices, while also supporting their growth opportunities. We serve our customers from around the world, helping them with their most critical hiring decisions and project needs.- provided by Dice