Domestic Gas Engineer
Example Recruitment 42000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Wokingham, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the local authority sector.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas engineer to join their team on a permanent PAYE basis.
- Servicing, Fault Finding, and Repairs within domestic housing association properties.
- Working in the Basingstoke area.
- 2 years experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
- Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as diagnostics and repairs
- ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
- Salary: £35,000 per annum
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Call out 1 week in 4 paid £400 per week - guarantees an extra £5,200 per annum
- OTE £40,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV or for further information please contact us on the details provided.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown