Domestic Gas Engineer
Example Recruitment 21.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Engineering
Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the local authority sector.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas engineer to join their team on a sub-contract basis.
- Servicing/Landlord checks within domestic social housing properties
- Breakdowns are optionally available and are paid hourly
- Working in Basingstoke
- Monday to Friday 5 days per week
- Ongoing Contract
- 2 years' experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
- ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Gas Safe Registration
- Calibrated flue gas analyser
- £2m Public Liability Insurance
- £21.00 per completed landlord service
- £21.00 per hour on breakdowns all day from start of 1st job until completion of the final job
- 12 - 14 service appointments booked per day expt. Complete 10 per day
- Appointments booked within small radius
- Weekly pay one week in hand
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV or for further information please contact us on the details provided.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown