Document Controller - Construction
Anonymous 35000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
We have a fantastic opportunity within the groundwork and concrete division of our business for an ambitious and talented Document Controller.
The successful candidate will be leading the document control function from pre-contract stage through to construction.
As a Document Controller, you will set up, manage and maintain project document control systems in line with the company, customer and project needs.
The right applicant will have extensive experience in Document Control within the construction sector.
Experience in drawing numbers and building the Document Control system using British standard is essential to this role.
As a Document Controller you will:
* Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
* Input document data into standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date
* Make sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
* Maintain the documents and drawings in the document control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability
* Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project
* Organise, manage and file document receipts and distribution lists, project documents and drawings in conjunction with project and corporate naming and numbering procedure