Please scroll down, To apply
Document Control/Project Admin
Silverpeak, Nevada, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Document Control/Project Administrator
- Support the improvement and development of the project's document control processes.
- Support the implementation and upkeep of systems, and procedures for document control.
- Store new documents in and move documents.
- Receive, log, store, organize, and track all documents, drawings, drawing revisions and associated correspondence.
- Distribute the drawings, drawing revisions and associated correspondence for information, review or approval.
- Ensure the documents are stored appropriately.
- Ensure records are secured and retrievable.
- Serve as a contact for issues as well as distribution of documents from engineering contractors.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Department support and administrative support tasks.
- Scheduling meetings, assisting with ordering or coordinating site lunches
- Email correspondence, filing, and additional office administrative duties as required
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.