Document Control Coordinator
NES Fircroft 40.00 US Dollar . USD Per hour
Superior, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
NES Fircroft is very excited to announce that our Chicago office has recently acquired a new job opportunity with a national oil and gas organization at their refinery in Superior, WI for a Document Control Coordinator.
This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be part of the Superior Rebuild project and responsible for the storing and life cycle management of all documentation. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at . Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Superior, WI.
Hours: M-F50 Hours per week.
Pay Range: $30-40/hr. depending on experience + per diem for candidates that qualify.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and can be expected to last 12-18 months.
- Responsible for the control of drawings and technical & non-technical documents stored in Cenovus Document Management System DM- Tech Docs/HDMS, JPI & SharePoint.
- Assist in training new users on information management software/ Management System and Document Control Processes & Standards.
- Write and maintain work instructions for Document Management activities as required.
- Review and quality check incoming drawings packages to ensure all required drawings/technical documents are received contain accurate information and are checked-in to DM-Tech Docs.
- Assist in day to day Document Control function/ Attend stake holder meetings.
- Maintain control of master copies of drawings, redlines and technical document issued to internal/external users during Construction Phase.
- Support Cenovus Facility and Operations document control to ensure drawings are maintained and modified as required and current revision availability.
- Help with the final turnover/ quality check of documents in the Cenovus system as required during and the end of the project.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in document or information control.
- Must have experience with Share Point, Live Link, and
- Must have previous experience within the oil & gas sector.
- Must have experience with identifying engineering drawing documentations.
- ECMS, ECMM, RM or AIIM certification would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the northern WI/MN region would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.