Miami, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
This role offers Remote/Work From Home option:
This role does not support H1B transfer or immigration processing at this time
The Director- Salesforce Architect is responsible for identifying the organization's needs, breaking down large scale projects to manageable tasks, working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research, agreeing plans with the clients and explaining to designers and developers what's required and overseeing the progress and the quality of the SFDC technical projects.
· Up to 6 weeks PTO
· 6% matching 401K
· Pension plan vested after 3 years
· Multiple healthcare options
· Development & Training; 700,000 sq ft facility to accelerate career growth
· Base salary & 25% bonus structure
· 2021 Fortune most Admired Companies - Forbes 2020 Best Employers - Forbes 2019 Best Employers for Women
- In depth SFDC or CRM implementation experience.
- Full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus.
- Experience architecting and managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle SFDC implementations of CRM solutions
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, React, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by customers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Salesforce Certifications such as Salesforce Domain Specialist or Architect certifications
- In depth experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs and completing multiple salesforce.com implementation projects requiring integration to legacy systems using Salesforce APIs or original code development
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightning, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).