Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Singapore. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Director, Partnerships & Alliances
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Support partnerships functions (as above) in APAC region with focus on Greater China, Australia and Asia.
- Developing and executing the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. Customer Sales, Solutions and Services teams)
- Working with specific prospects/partners to develop the joint business value proposition of NCS and partner solutions.
- Accountable for helping partners integrate in NCS systems/process for invoicing and provisioning on a need to basis
- Managing complex agreements negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group
- Creating, maintaining and updating partnerships strategy (including partner selection and qualification) based on input from management to support the growth and market strategy.
- Degree/Masters in relevant disciplines of computer science
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in partnership and alliance experience in Singapore. Preferably with APAC experience in a medium to large IT service integrator companies
- Possesses a broad-based understanding of product knowledge for System, Storage & Network, Software Solutions, Cloud and Cybersecurity, Analytics and Contract Law
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Culturally aware and have good interpersonal skills; able to collaborate across different functional teams and internal stakeholders.