Director of People Operations
San Francisco, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Director of People Operations
Copado, #1 Native DevOps Solution Platform for Salesforce
Recruiters, please do not contact Copado.
Copado, a growing, global startup, is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive delivery and customer success for one of the fastest growing applications in the Salesforce ecosystem. Copado is a fast-growing organization that believing in our people's ability to enable our business to scale and grow. Operating out of WeWork locations around the world, we provide our people with flexible working environments and benefits for our international organization.
Copado is seeking a hands-on Director of People Operations to report to the CEO and manage our growth and continue to make Copado an exceptional place for employees to work with a culture that attracts and inspires the most passionate talent. The ideal candidate is operations minded and passionate about employee experience and preferably has recent experience scaling a rapidly growing late stage, global start up.
The Director of People Operations works with all Copado offices in Madrid, London, Chicago, San Francisco and 25% remote employees. The Director will collaborate regularly with these internal stakeholders and possess the unique skill set to both set the strategic direction for all initiatives as well as operationally execute the tactical plans to ensure timely and accurate execution . The Director will provide leadership for maintaining company culture, team member lifecycle (recruiting, onboarding, retaining), and technical HR compliance. The Director will also be directly involved in day to day HR operations and HR systems administration.
- Create and sustain a framework that supports a work environment that promotes Copado's values and culture
- Build, manage and execute a data-driven "people-first" growth strategy for the Company.
- Manage and perform recruiting, performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, retention and culture initiatives, with some oversight on compensation, benefits, and HR compliance
- Drive performance improvements to improve productivity, efficiency, and overall satisfaction
- Collaborate with department heads and managers to create functional and business goals and provide insight, innovative solutions, and best practices to help drive team performance.
- Be a key team-building leader and people manager: someone people look to for guidance on a range of personal and professional challenges and questions
- Establish scalable solutions empowering Copado's leaders to be better managers and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for their next role
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the executive leadership team; Develop strong working relationships across the organization
- Directly ensure accuracy and completeness of HR administration systems, including but not limited to payroll and HR systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years - Head of People (HR) working in a small fast growing, preferably global, tech company. Also consider 5-10 years HR operational experience as second in command of larger HR function
- Operational experience with electronic HR systems and ability to navigate, enhance and extract relevant reports as needed and perform HR analytics on same
- Recruiting experience building a sales team.
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to build scalable systems and processes
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a strategic and concise fashion
- Build rapport and trust across departments and offices using good verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; Resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Exceptional people skills; Ability to engage and influence people across teams and locations
- Embodies trust; Must have high ethical standards and ability to exercise sound judgment
- Champions diversity of team, thought, and opinion
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred