Director, Cash Sales, TB North China
Standard Chartered Bank
Beijing, Beijing, China
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
• Devise client level cash strategy aligned with and socialized into the overall account plan
• Chart clients' treasury strategy and evolution roadmap
• Define digitization agenda in the assigned portfolio that would drive client loyalty, wallet share growth, and share of mind
• Own cash revenue and drive budget for the assigned portfolio
• Drive OPAC conversion toward agreed levels
• Drive healthy pipeline and closures through business origination activity
• Jointly responsible with Trade Sales for Ecosystem origination - both SCF and cash opportunities emanating
• Lead RFP responses, client pitches and ensure successful conversions
• Manage deal execution, maintain oversight on implementation, and ensure revenue realization
• Recommend and implement the appropriate service model for respective clients; and retain ownership of overall client experience with our cash management solutions and services
• Refer Trade opportunities to respective Trade Sales teams
• Develop and maintain effective and professional partnerships with internal stakeholders such as RMs, TB Products, ICM, FM, and ITO etc.
• Form virtual teams with RTSs and FAMs to provide guidance and coaching on in-region/country business development with relevant clients
• Provide effective regional cash sales coverage for the respective GTSs to lead client initiatives in the region. Work closely with FAMs to enable seamless delivery of in-country solutions
• Establish leadership credentials by coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
• Be a role model of the Group's values and culture in the country
Regulatory and business conduct:
• Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role. Understand and comply with applicable laws and regulations, the Group's policies, procedures and the Group Code of Conduct. These include but are not limited to deal reviews, pricing, pipeline management, client complaints, other ethical issues, and general business conduct etc.
• Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters
• Take the initiative regarding regulatory, reputational and ethical matters, taking the initiative for providing proactive advice to clients as identified
• Ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.