Director Business Analytics
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Director Business Analytics
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Director of Business Analytics to be responsible for defining and executing the deliverables and dashboards that relate to the Company's Business Analytics (BA) function. Identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve individual, team and company revenue profit targets. Support Sales and Marketing in attracting and retaining new customers and maximizing value to existing customers. Cultivate the BA organization and deliver projects and service levels on budget.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Partner with teams and clients to enhance the deliverable provided.
- Identify new industry initiatives to ensure the company remains engaged with new developments in the industry that can improve business processes and optimize best practices.
- Build strong relationships with external customers and clients. Partner with leadership team to win new business and clients.
- Work with existing clients and customers on strategic initiatives to ensure proper resources are allocated, expectations are met and optimal results delivered.
- Oversee the ongoing development and operations of BA architecture that enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight generation.
- Grow the business intelligence function to further entrench the team as indispensable insight drivers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or equivalent experience required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a senior-level sales or category management position including strategic planning and execution
- Prior Customer relationship management, reporting analytics, campaign management for consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies and/or mass merchant retail experience
- Prior experience with Retail tools and applications, including business intelligence, category/space management and field reporting technology computer systems and software
- Prior experience with business intelligence environments supporting complex performance analysis and consumer insights a plus
- Hands-on leader with outstanding decision-making, interpersonal, and communication skills; Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects