Digital UnderGrad Internship
Portland, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building -and sharing -digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We're passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies.Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you're an athlete.
As an Intern in Nike Digital you will use your engineering background to take an active role in developing new products and technologies. Utilizing fundamental engineering tools and techniques, Nike Digital interns work to innovate and accelerate our brand's digital technology.We are seeking individuals with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on technology's greatest challenges. Intern opportunities exist within the following areas:
- Software Engineer
- Application Engineer
- IOS Developer
- Software Quality Engineer
- Mobile Release Engineer
- Mobile App Engineering
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Full Stack Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related field with an expected graduation date of Winter 2019 or Spring 2020
- 6+ months' experience in an innovative engineering field or applied engineering
- Enthusiasm for Digital Technology and innovative technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated patterns of innovation
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new languages