Digital Transformation Senior Associate Asset & Wealth Management
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Science & Technology
A career in our Digital Cloud and Intel Automation practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
Our team helps companies manage risks on their journey to a more digitally integrated environment which enables them to better harness new technologies and the flexibility of the cloud. You'll focus on helping clients gain value across their technology ecosystem by addressing risks tied to systems, security, data, reporting, and programmes.
Who we are looking for
If you are an ambitious professional with experience and interest in Digital in Financial Services this will be an excellent opportunity for you to join a successful team in a rapidly growing Asset and Wealth Management business unit.
PwC is strengthening their digital capabilities in Financial Services as our clients face disruption brought about by emerging technologies, Fintechs and strides in innovation in parallel industries. A key challenge for our clients is adopting the right technologies in the right way, shifting to putting customer at the heart of the organisation in an environment with mounting fee and regulatory pressures.
To meet our clients' demand, we are significantly investing in our digital transformation practice globally in Financial Services using the latest tools and technologies to help companies create greater value for their clients and transform to a flexible and agile end to end business model that continually creates innovative solutions driving profitability and growth.
About our Team
PwC work with some of the largest UK and International Asset and Wealth management organisations. Our team focuses on helping Asset and Wealth Management clients leverage their people, data, technology and digital assets to better support their clients, understand their business, deliver on their regulatory requirements and become more efficient.
About the role
We are currently looking for experienced senior associates and managers to join our fast growing team. We have ambitious plans and are looking for individuals who can develop and build our go-to-market propositions and excel in client delivery. The role will be most suitable if you are looking to gain a broad exposure on all aspects of digital, have a strong desire to develop and keep learning to remain well versed in digital developments.
We support our clients with a range of services
- Advising and developing digital strategies starting with a digital readiness check to understand a firm's maturity vs their vision
- Assessing, recommending and delivering innovative technology solutions bringing together core and emerging technologies
- Designing and implementing digitally enabled operating models across all business functions
- Transforming organisations to a client centric and agile model, coaching business experts on agile delivery methodologies
- Designing new end to end client experiences deploying digital capabilities across the client journey
- Building digital transformation roadmaps and accompanying business cases for investment
- Supporting the senior manager in project management activity including project delivery, budget and risk
- Delivering high quality client work, underpinned by analysis and insight that leverages PwC's tools and methodologies
- Taking part in (and leading where appropriate) workshops and stakeholder meetings for all projects
- Supporting the development of PwC's digital and technology proposition and delivery methodologies, specific to AWM
- Building technical knowledge of core asset and wealth management technologies, in particular those enabling Sales, Marketing and Distribution operation functions. For key technology products work with the vendors to develop complementary implementation skills
- Building and maintaining relationships both internally within the PwC network and externally with clients
- Supporting business development activities through work on bids, proposal responses and preparing materials for client presentations
- Work with the Data & Analytics and other Digital Service teams to develop digital prototypes and demos that can aid client presentations
In order to be successful you will ideally need to show ability in the following areas. If you believe you are particularly strong in anyone of these and feel you want to learn some of the others we would also like to hear from you
- Experience of the UK Financial Services industry - ideally in Asset and Wealth Management (2 - 4 years)
- Understanding of the Business Value Chain and business / operating model
- Experience of working in agile technology implementation projects and understanding of agile frameworks / methodologies
- Experience in digital consulting projects, ideally including business transformation
- Experience of customer experience initiatives and / or understanding of customer service design
- Technology architecture experience specific to asset management, ideally with a focus and interest in front end / digital experience technologies
- Understanding and interest in key emerging disruptive technologies, such as AI, robotics, big data and blockchain
We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here