New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Type: Full-time, permanent role.
Location: Based in NYC. Client expects to return to optional on-site capacity in July, with expectation to be 100% on-site by end of summer. Only candidates local to NYC metro area can be considered. Must be eligible to work for any US employer; no sponsorship can be provided at this time.
Required Technology And Skills
- 4+ years of professional experience, with at least 1+ year of experience in digital marketing
- Expertise in Google AdWords
- Professional experience or familiarity in SEO, Paid SEM
- Experience contributing to SEO/SEM/Digital Marketing strategy + improvements
- Experience or familiarity with social media marketing
- Ability to take ownership of digital marketing in a collaborative, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Experience marketing towards financial clients and/or high net-worth individuals (B2C or B2B)
- Experience in financial services or Fin-tech
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
Benefits And Perks
- Great benefits, health/dental/vision etc.
- Opportunity to work in a new role at a successful, proven, and growing start-up where you can take ownership and grow into
- Major upward mobility - opportunity to grow into Head of Digital Marketing as team continues to scale
- Beautiful new office near Union Square with meditation pods + other great office perks
Our client is a rapidly growing, independent start-up fin-tech company within in industry leading publicly traded organization. The organization's platform is revolutionizing the way its users are able to invest in various financial assets. As their first Digital Marketer, you will be hands-on in managing and improving their digital marketing initiatives, SEO, SEM, etc.. You will help the business continue to grow by growing their lead-base and reaching their audience of accredited investors + high net-worth individuals. This person should have expertise in Google AdWords and be highly motivated to eventually be Head of Digital Marketing as the organization continues to grow.
If you are interested, please apply directly for immediate consideration or reach out to Madison Rosen at .