Digital Learning Consultant
J2 Consultancy 42000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Croft, Warrington, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
This highly-reputable FinTech company is seeking a is seeking a friendly and professional individual to join their training department. You will be working collaboratively as part of a Shared Services function, you'll focus on understanding what people need to know and what people need to do in order to help our client achieve its goals for growth, customer experience and employer of choice. You'll then take this understanding and use it to create engaging and exciting digital learning programmes. The business provides excellent development and progression opportunities, plus a market-leading benefits package.
As one of the leading names in the industry, the business has experienced significant growth over the past 3 years, increasing to 450 members of staff and opening their third office building. With private equity backing and plans to float on the stock market within the next 4 years, there has never been a more exciting time to join this company.
You will be part of a vibrant, hard-working team who pride themselves on their excellent reputation. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with existing Digital Learning and Development skills to establish a career in Financial Services within a thriving business.
The successful Digital Learning Consultant will be required to;
* Conduct ongoing training needs analysis to assess the training and development needs of people across the business and provide appropriate digital learning recommendations to support the delivery of key strategic objectives.
* Review the company's programs of teaching and learning to identify and assess potential for online training needs and advise the management team on which areas of the curriculum can be redesigned or enhanced by using e-learning and other methods.
* Design digital learning experiences across a range of media - courses will range from micro-learning to more involved programmes to be completed over a period of months.
* Design, develop, implement and evaluate digital training programmes to support the strategic agenda of the business.
* Designs and develops individual e-learning modules and digital learning programmes as identified through learning needs analysis.
* Ensure appropriate evaluation metrics are in place and captured for all learning and development programmes to demonstrate ROI for digital learning programmes.
* Works with managers and departmental heads to identify digital learning needs and review the effectiveness of existing digital learning programmes.
* Ensure all training and development activity is tracked and reported on through our Learning Management System (BOOST).
* Contributes to the digital learning strategy
* Responsible for ensuring the digital learning experience for people with our client is aligned to the company values and the digital learning strategy
What we look for in a Digital Learning Consultant ;
* Learning and instructional design experience
* Designing e-learning modules using authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
* Strong visual design skills (preferably working with Adobe Creative Cloud to create visuals)
* Strong relationship building and partnering skills
* Excellent stakeholder management
* Experience of leveraging technology to develop training materials
What the successful Learning and Development Consultant will receive;
* Base salary of up to £40,000
* Discretionary end of year bonus
* Exceptional benefits package will can be supplied on request