Digital Developer, Global Customization
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
Overview NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building - and sharing - digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We're passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you're an athlete.
- Full Time
- Level: Corporate
- Travel: Minimal
Success Profile At Nike Digital, we're revolutionizing fitness and sport. We're creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike's proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- Digitally Savvy
- Technologically Savvy
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows. Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day. Ryan Miller Technical Architect
- Tuition Reimbursment
- Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
- Family Support
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance
- Company Wide Volunteering
Converse is a market leader in the Customization space, and we see this service as a key pillar of brand distinction and a service that enables self-expression. As our Digital Developer, you will implement the vision for our custom products/concepts and bring them to life on our websites for our Global Consumers. You will build the product digitally and create the production processes which support the Converse Brand and you will be responsible for the processes for all Digital Development, ensuring timely development and execution for launch of all projects.
Product Set Up
- Provide technical and process expertise to the product team regarding the use of proprietary toolsets.
- Develop and administer content management standards for Converse Custom Products and ensure that Converse Custom has a clear and manageable directory, content structure, and naming standards.
- Develop standard workflows, forms, and file templates where necessary to streamline projects and launches.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to the Custom Product and Merchandising team, regarding how to improve the experience of the product line digitally.
- Perform a range of production duties including, but not limited to, product setup.
- Define and execute content QA processes to ensure that all products are deployed to production accurately.
- Responsible for tracking and resolving developmental and production issues for all products merchandised.
- Ensure clear communication of status and next steps amongst the team regarding new and existing projects, scheduling and operations issues.
- Actively participate or lead production review meetings.
- Troubleshoot as issues arise and facilitate timely decisions to ensure projects stay on track.
- Actively participate in departmental status, checkpoint and issue-resolution meetings.
- Work cross functionally between Converse and Nike teams to learn best practices in setting up digital products on a quarterly basis
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Design, Communications or a related field.
- 3-5 years of increasing responsibility in administrative support, digital production or a related technology field.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manipulate, interpret, construct and format effective reports and presentations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Background in leading projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with the ability to handle multiple and competing priorities and requests.
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.