Diesel Mechanic - Tractor, PM (preventative maintenance)
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Schedule: Sunday to Wednesday, 6:00 am to 6 :00 pm
Pay: Range of $15/hour to $18/hour, DOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Of course
Benefits: We get paid weekly! Health, Dental, Life, Vision and other voluntary benefits. We offer a 401k plan with a 20% match. We also offer sick/vacation time and a great working environment.
Job summary: Perform preventative and minor corrective maintenance on tractors. We are willing to train any individual that may not have experience but is mechanically inclined.
Who we are looking for:
- A problem solver. No explanation needed.
- Someone who is friendly, approachable and has stellar customer service.
- Someone who is reliable. You'll show up every day and be on-time. This is trucking, we don't stop.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Diagnosing/repairing/replacing faulty components and system parts
- Creating repair tickets and accounting for time
- Current driver license with safe driving record
- Knowledge of heavy duty equipment