Development Engineer – Electronics
Anonymous 50000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Worthing, Sussex, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
An innovative supplier and solutions company for the medical market are looking for an Electronics Development Engineer to join their expanding team.
The company specialise in medical technology used in critical care, operating theatres and medical applications helping improve the efficiency of worldwide healthcare organisations with their products in use in over 50 countries.
As an Electronics Development Engineer your main responsibilities will be the electronic design and development of company products from initial conception through to verification and validation, including the necessary embedded software design, as well as generating technical documentation and manage external design resources.
Requirements of the Electronics Development Engineer
* Postgraduate degree in engineering/technical degree
* 5+ years' experience in commercial electronics design (analogue/digital)
* 5+ years' experience in embedded software design (C languages)
* Experience of full product lifecycle
* Experience of designing medical technology
Apply: Stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Electronics Development Engineer
Salary: Up to £50k (dependent on experience)