Desktop Support Technician
Los Angeles, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Technician to join their team for a 3 month contract.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience as a Desktop Support Technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 7, Windows 10.
- Active Directory Experience.
- Troubleshooting mobile devices.
- Experience working with an incident and/or ticketing software.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills.