Cushillo Personnel Ltd
salary: 35000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Design Engineer required for a 6 month contract. Our client is an award winning company that designs and build systems for use in the Oil and Gas and Gen Set industries. They are one of the market leaders globally on non-electric starting systems. They design and manufacture standard and bespoke fuel cleaning and fuel polishing systems capable of cleaning and maintaining fuel in tanks as large as 1 million litres.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Design Engineer who is creative, ambitious to join their Fuel and Oil Systems Division.
The ideal candidate will haveprevious experience of working as a Design Engineer within a similar environment and at least 3 years experince of Soilidworks. You will assist in the development of a range of standard, and bespoke fuel and oil conditioning systems to improve performance and reduce costs as well as leading customer projects to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Produce detailed drawings of a range of Diesel Defence fuel polishing systems using Solidworks software. Drawings will including-
- General Arrangement drawings
- Piping and Instrumentation drawings
- Manufacturing drawings including fabrication drawings for both structural steel and pipework
- Read, interpret and synthesise engineering drawings, bills of materials and project timing plans
- Work within the Engineering team to develop and sign off engineering designs and drawings before they are passed to manufacturing to ensure flawless manufacture.
- Be able to work to deadlines to ensure dispatch dates are met
- Ensure customer quality standards are met and exceeded?
Experience / knowledge of the Oil and Fuel industry would be advantageous
Degree Level Qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline
Exceptional working experience of 2D and 3D CAD, preferably Solidworks
Salary Guide: c£30k - c£35k
Fantastic company benefits include: Life Assurance, Paycare Medical, Pension & 33 days annual leave
Working Hours: 8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. Monday - Thursday and 8.00 a.m. - 3.15 p.m. on a Friday with a 45 minute lunch break daily.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic, award winning company. Apply now!