Deputy Nursery Manager
KiddyKare 26000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Andover, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
We are currently recruiting for a small, friendly, purpose-built nursery based in Andover. If you are looking for a Deputy role based in a supportive, family run company then this role is perfect for you.
What the Nursery offers you:
* 3 additional days holiday whilst the nursery is closed over Christmas
* On-site parking
* Generous childcare discount
* Birthday day off
* Access to hundreds of discounts within retail
* To work closely with the Nursery Manager to ensure smooth running of the nursery.
* To have a sound knowledge of all Company policies, procedures, statutory welfare requirements and Ofsted expectations.
* Both office and room based, to cover when Room Leaders are absent
* To ensure that safeguarding procedures are followed in line with Local Authority and Company procedures.
* Support and provide training to staff members
* A minimum of level 3 in childcare
* Up to date safeguarding training
* Up to date first aid
* Supervisory experience
If you are interested in this role apply and we will be in contact to discuss this role further.
We hope to hear from you soon