Default Management Support Associate
Owensboro, Kentucky, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
One of our clients, is currently seeking Default Management Support Associates for temporary contract positions These positions are located in Owensboro, KY and you must be able to work at this location.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable financial institutions within the U.S., work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Financial Services Team.
- Actively engaged in report, writing, tracking and compiling; data entry, record keeping, and data maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area.
- May have responsibility to review and finalize loan modifications, documentation and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan workout process.
- Finalizing workout terms for borrowers who need help to bring their accounts current.
- 1+ year work experience in the mortgage/ banking industry
- Proficient computer skills
- Must have excellent communication
- HS Diploma or GED
- Great attention to detail
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the "SUBMIT RESUME" button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (). Your resume must be received via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within**
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]