Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Bank Of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
- Installation and configuration of DB Server
- Capacity planning, performance monitoring, tuning, and optimization of database systems
- SQL Design and tuning, database problem determination and solving.
- Operation, planning and design of multiple enterprise DB servers
- Suggest improvements for operating policies, technical architecture and configuration of DB systems and related applications
- Documentation of SQL environment and operations
- Work with security and system administrators to resolve security issues, performance issues, stability issues
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- 2 years hands-on experience in MS SQL/Oracle/DB2 UDB Server database administration.
- Proficient in physical database design.
- Sound experience in database problem determination and solving.
- Windows batch scripting and scheduling
- MCDBA/OCP/IBM Certified DB2 UDB Administrator certification is a plus.
- Experience with supporting parallel projects in a fast paced and collaborative team environment.
- Willing and required to support off-hours and on-call attendance
- Good analytical and creative mind, and be able to work under pressure.