Reliable Software Resources
Denver, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Trust You re Doing Good.
Enclosed is the job description for your perusal. If you are interested, kindly send me your updated resume along with the expected rate ASAP.
Title: Data Movement COE Architect
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: Long Term
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Project specific job description:
- Defining Center of Excellence (COE) organization structure
- Defining roles and resources within COE structure
- Defining executable data quality processes for the ongoing operation of data quality within the data movement, including development standards which include data quality practices for ETL coding (Informatica PowerCenter)
- Defining Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure value and success
- Defining processes that promote the COE structure
- Defining COE standards
- This is a Data Movement COE Architect role, which involve defining best practices for data movement across the client organization, with the attention on data quality and ETL (specifically Informatica PowerCenter)
- The client s existing Service Layer will also be factored into this data movement equation
- This COE will also mature organizational capabilities to address the quality, effectiveness and efficiency, with new standards to improve data movement
NOTE: A program will be identified to better improve all processes and define KPI around data movement
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in data integration and data modeling, experience on Informatica PowerCenter a plus
- At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the (Insert Technologies) is a MUST.
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Ability to work with top executives in communication through workshops, presentations, organizational and process diagrams, etc.
- Strong understanding of how data flows through an organization s technical architectures, including ETL, service layer integration and associated data quality implications.
- Experience with establishing an organizational center of excellence, including associated people, process and organizational standards, roles and responsibilities.
- Financial Services industry and especially banking experience a plus
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.- provided by Dice