Data Entry Specialist
Anonymous 23000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Administration
Data Entry Specialist
51Degrees creates and provides the intelligence behind high performance digital businesses. Our software is used by over 1.5 million web domains globally and this is growing fast. We're used by the likes of eBay, Disney and Tencent to name a few. We process 10s of millions of data points every second. We will already have played a small role in your daily digital journey.
Position: Data Entry Specialist
Location: Reading, Town Centre
Job type: Full Time, 2 years Fixed Term Contract with an option to be permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week Mon-Fri, flexed working hours (8am-4pm or 10am-6pm)
Salary: circa. £20,000 per annum rising to £23k after probation period
About the role:
Due to our continued growth we are looking to appoint a full time Data Operator to join our exceptional team in our modern, tech focused offices in Reading. We think this role could appeal to many people and we are open to applications from anyone who has either GCSEs Grade C in Mathematics, IT and English and / or experience of working in the mobile or IT business sectors.
- Identifying device, operating system and browser information, with research if required.
- Accurately updating our growing database.
- Verifying and correcting data as part of quality assurance processes.
- Using and improving documentation for process driven tasks.
- Getting involved with data team related projects, such as specific Data Analysis reports, Apple updates and other new device specification feature changes.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Passion for working in IT and keeping up with advances.
- Work well on your own and as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Able to work in the UK as we are not able to provide sponsorship arrangements.
Please do not apply unless you have these minimum achievements.
- An interest in learning about SQL techniques.
- Able to tell us about how you have solved problems, identified patterns (e.g. in numbers or data) and used your logic to think something through.
This position will suit an individual who is motivated and keen to develop skills within a forward- thinking and supportive environment. It may suit someone who is starting a new career, or who is looking for a new job or someone who is re-entering the workforce. We offer a range of perks including discounted gym membership, social nights out, study days and fully or subsidized training opportunities. Flexible hours can be accommodated once probation has been passed.
You may have experience of the following: Data Entry Clerk, Excel, Administration, Data Entry, Administrator, Databases, Project Support, Data Analysis, Junior Data Analyst, etc.