New York, New York, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
At Covera Health, we believe that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses that often lead to poor patient outcomes. Using our proprietary framework, we've helped thousands of patients recover from injury and illness better, faster, and more affordably. We're looking for a talented Data Analyst to join us in our fight to democratize access to high-quality, cost-effective care.
As a Data Analyst at Covera Health, you'll contribute to mission-critical internal and customer-facing analyses and research activities by preparing datasets that allow targeted questions to be answered. This role will assist with data cleaning and ingestion, database queries, and data analysis.
You will be expected to:
- Implement and executed ETL pipelines and workflows.
- Query SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Prepare datasets for analysis (e.g. cleaning, transformations, filtering, and aggregations).
- Conduct basic statistical analysis and data exploration.
- Create analytic reports and data visualizations.
- Collaborate with data science team members and other colleagues on data analysis projects and research activities.
- Perform other duties and contribute to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by the Company's management team.
You'll be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time-off, and a nice, new office space. Most importantly, you'll get to work with an incredible team of other smart, motivated people who are passionate about changing healthcare for the better!
- BA or Master's degree in statistics, computer science, or applied math.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Data Analyst.
- Experience with implementation and execution of ETL pipelines.
- Experience with querying SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with programmatic database interaction and object-relational mappers (e.g. SQLAlchemy).
- Experience with Python.
- Strong communicator with excellent ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience leveraging cloud-based infrastructure (AWS) is a plus.
- Experience working with medical data is a plus.